domingo, 29 de abril de 2007


Just another sunday.......another day. Seems paciencie needs to be the most important feeling right now. But that's ok. As i stand here all alone, decided to write down my thoughts at this moment. Hope this day not to take so long, but actually, don't mind bout that. Just a few more sundays like this for me to runnaway from here.
It's been some days things are quite stucked, but there's no need for me to worry about, cause i know things are like that. But once i have given the first step, then the rest it's just the rest. I just know that i need to hurry. Get things ok, and i might to do this week. Hope so....

I can't wait to leave. It's been exciting all this experiencie which is about to begin yet. Gonna miss some people.

Ok. that's it......
xxx

Nenhum comentário: