segunda-feira, 7 de maio de 2007

The waiting, the rush



Yes .... kinda lost, but creating an amazing expectation ...today is gonna be day i'll start do my own things without depending on anyone .... anymore....





Sometimes peopole feel sad, feel not glad with the thing this person should to....


Sometimes we may feel stucked in something avoiding us to increase in life ...


But what's life for you? What do you most expect for your life?


For me ?? I would say ......


being somewhere i would feel completely happy (if that's possible)


being with someone who could realy make me feel satisfied (guess i found him)


having possibilities to be whoever i wanna be .....





Well....





I'm not able to say right now where i'm gonna be in a few days, weeks or months .....but i know i'll be in the right place, wherever it will be ....unless here where i am today ...





Another thing........"met" someone realy special .....u know who i'm talkin' about....u've been makin' my days realy better...... xxx





that's it .......i'm already (almost) gone...!

Nenhum comentário: